Tuesday, March 13, 2007

finally they got divorce ... may each of them live happily ever after

Need I say I love you


Need I say I care


Need I say that emotions,


Something we don’t share


I don’t want to be sitting here


trying to deceive you


‘cos you know I know baby


That I don’t wanna go.



We cannot live together


We cannot live apart


That’s the situation


I’ve known it from the start


Every time that I look at you


I can see the future


‘cos you know I know babe


That I don’t wanna go.



Throwing it all away


Throwing it all away


Is there nothing that I can say


to make you change your mind


I watch the world go round and round


and see mine turning upside down


You’re throwing it all away.



Now who will light up the darkness


Who will hold your hand


Who will find you the answers


When you don’t understand


Why should I have to be the one


who has to convince you


‘cos you know I know baby


That I don’t wanna go.



Someday you’ll be sorry


Someday when you’re free


memories will remind you


That our love was meant to be


Late at night when you call my name


The only sound you’ll hear


is the sound of your voice calling


Calling after me.



Just throwing it all away


Throwing it all away


There’s nothing I can say


We’re throwing it all away


Yes we’re throwing it all away...


(‘Throwing it all away’ – Phil Collins & Genesis)


 


 


Another divorce I heard today , it makes my heart so empty.  It’s not about money, it’s not about children.  It seems they have anything, anything in the world.  But maybe they’re just not meant to be …


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha..tapi mereka hepi-hepi aja kali...huahahahha..
    sssttttt..leo ini..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya makanya kudoain gitu, baca kan judul nya ?? btw, temennya pak leo itu sibuk ngurusin kapal mulu sih ...

    ReplyDelete